MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Status Online/Offline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i add the status of online/offline to the Forum Team List

I tried but all i got was this

http://support.webhostingfox.com/showteam.php

But all of them are showing online, which they are not.

I added (which i got from member.php)
// User is currently online and this user has permissions to view the user on the WOL
	$timesearch = TIME_NOW - $mybb->settings['wolcutoffmins']*60;
	$query = $db->simple_select("sessions", "location,nopermission", "uid='$uid' AND time>'{$timesearch}'", array('order_by' => 'time', 'order_dir' => 'DESC', 'limit' => 1));
	$session = $db->fetch_array($query);

if(($memprofile['invisible'] != 1 || $mybb->usergroup['canviewwolinvis'] == 1 || $memprofile['uid'] == $mybb->user['uid']) && !empty($session))
	{
		// Fetch their current location
		$lang->load("online");
		require_once MYBB_ROOT."inc/functions_online.php";
		$activity = fetch_wol_activity($session['location'], $session['nopermission']);
		$location = build_friendly_wol_location($activity);
		$location_time = my_date($mybb->settings['timeformat'], $memprofile['lastactive']);

eval("\$online_status = \"".$templates->get("member_profile_online")."\";");
	}
	else
	{
		eval("\$online_status = \"".$templates->get("member_profile_offline")."\";");
	}

Above of // Fetch the list of groups (in showteam.php) which are to be shown on the page

Then added two new templates that are copies of member_profile_online and member_profile_offline but with out the location and replaced the $templates->get("member_profile_offline/online with showteam_online/offline.

Is there any way to actually do this? or any way that will actually work?
You'll want to look in inc/functions_post.php around line 270 or so is where it gets online status for posts, I'm sure you can re-purpose that for the Staff list page.
Can anyone else give me a bit more help with this.