MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: buttons missing in "New Thread" "Reply" "Quick Reply" ie. B, I, U...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everybody, First I want to say that I'm a beginner and only a wannabe Geek, sadly...

I recently had my forum transferred from one Server to another, potentially better Server and with Server transfers you inevitably run into a few bugs.

Anyhow, I have been trying for the past week to figure out and fix my issue. My issue:

When you click on the "New Thread" or "Reply" buttons or even the Quick Reply... posting is not the issue but my Bold, Italic, Underline, Left align, Center Align, Right Align, Hyper link, etc.... Buttons are invisible... If you hover the mouse over where the buttons are supposed to be, that works fine... I can't figure out how to get my buttons to show up... It's making posting new threads and replies difficult and I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to fix this and I hope to goodness someone here can help me.

My Forum can be found here: http://www.pitbullhappeningsforum.com/index.php

I'm currently using:

MyBB Version 1.4.5
PHP Version 4.4.9
SQL Engine MySQL 5.1.46

I hope I explained my issue clearly and if you want to see what I'm referring to I do have a test account set up as a regular member so I can provide the log in credentials upon request.

Thanks in Advance for your help! Smile
Why are you still using 1.4.5? Upgrade to 1.4.13!
You realise you've been running a version with a well know high risk security vulnerability and many hundreds of bugs for well over a year?? Haven't you seen the yellow message on the ACP homepage for all this time telling you to check your version??

Upgrade first.
Thank you and I'll be updating as soon as I possibly can...

...I'll update this post as soon as I update.

Thanks again! Smile
... and there isn't a yellow message on my AdminCP home page or any other page in my AdminCP. I'll be updating today though for sure!!
I wonder why I run the "Version Check" It says "Congratulations you are running the latest version of MyBB" ... weird... I'm fixin' to upgrade now. I'm doing the preparations now.