MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I make it so members cant have spaces in their username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*TITLE* I want it so when you sign up it doesnt let you have a username with spaces.

Thanks Smile
You would either need a plugin or you would need to edit the core files for this, as it isn't default functionality Smile
(2010-06-21, 05:54 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You would either need a plugin or you would need to edit the core files for this, as it isn't default functionality Smile

Ok, Which files and what do I put in them.?
Bump
bump
Anyone,....
(2010-06-21, 05:55 PM)TheBlackNight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-21, 05:54 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You would either need a plugin or you would need to edit the core files for this, as it isn't default functionality Smile

Ok, Which files and what do I put in them.?
Bump
bump
Anyone,....
You do realize we are volunteers that do this work and can't answer every thread within seconds...
Seconds it has been hours! Toungue Please will some one help, it is frustrating
I moved the thread to Discussion & Support in the Plugin section as you will find more luck there.
bump....
Its has very easy solution, just go to ACP > configuration > Banning > Disallowed Username > put this as disallowed username * *

This don't needs a plug-in, I don't know why support staff moved this to plugin section.
(2010-06-23, 05:11 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Its has very easy solution, just go to ACP > configuration > Banning > Disallowed Username > put this as disallowed username * *

This don't needs a plug-in, I don't know why support staff moved this to plugin section.
Thanks a lot mate Smile
(2010-06-23, 05:15 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-23, 05:11 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Its has very easy solution, just go to ACP > configuration > Banning > Disallowed Username > put this as disallowed username * *

Thanks a lot mate Smile

No problem. Smile
Pages: 1 2