MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProgress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a really awesome MyCode, that shows your progress. So this can be used for people that are designers, or coders, and want to show their progress on a project. It will display a bar, with a red background, and the more progress you make the more green fills the bar.

Name:
MyProgress

Short Description:
Show a progress bar.

Regular Expression:
\[prog\](.*?)\[/prog\]

Replacement:
<div style="background-color: red; width:100px; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="background-color: green; color: white; font-weight:bold; max-width: 100px; width:$1px;">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;$1%</div></div>

How to use it:
[prog]Enter any number between 1 & 100[/prog]

Preview:
None. I am on "Vacation" so I can't post any previews. And I can't make any live demo's right now.

If you like my MyCodes and want to encourage me to make more/help me to start up MyCodeCorner.net for LIVE demo's & free support on all MyCode's please donate! Pm me for more details.

This PHPBBCode from PHPBB3BBCodes was converted to MyBB with full permissions from Stoker
Quote:If you like my MyCodes and want to encourage me to make more/help me to start up MyCodeCorner.net for LIVE demo's & free support on all MyCode's please donate! Pm me for more details.

Lol @ Copy/Paste with 2 colors changed, epic mycode.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-62729-p...#pid449224

Mod or staff should delete this topic.

/report.
Wow it is the same, I swear some people are just plain stupid Undecided

/report x2
Looks like the same thing. PM me to dispute.
Okay, problem has been resolved.

Thread reopened.
won, very well. thank
[prog]Enter any number between 1 & 100[/prog]
Nice work!
I added this to my forum.