MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem on admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when i enter on admin cp i get this [Image: 62354288.png]
Lots of threads on this, make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/ and the files inside exist, that ./inc/languages/english/admin/ is CHMOD to 755, and the files inside are either 644 or 666.
where can i get this file language plzzz because i don t have it
They're in the MyBB download...
but i downloaded this mybb from this site and that file was.nt there
Printscreen where you're looking in the download. I just downloaded and it's definitely there. You're probably looking in the wrong place.
i m downloading from here man http://mybb.com/downloads
Yes, I know where you download from, but you're saying these files aren't in the package, when they are. When you look in the file system on your server, in the ./inc/languages/english/ folder, is there an admin folder with files inside it??
(2010-06-21, 07:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know where you download from, but you're saying these files aren't in the package, when they are. When you look in the file system on your server, in the ./inc/languages/english/ folder, is there an admin folder with files inside it??

yee is a admin folder and yee inc folder but not language on inc folder
I'm not referring to the main admin folder, I'm referring to the one inside ./inc/languages/english/

PM me FTP login details, will probably be quicker if I upload the files again.
Pages: 1 2