MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Threads Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I woke up this morning to an SQL error. I logged into my_php and did a table repair for mybb_posts, which generally fixes that error. I went back to the forum and hit "view today's posts". Every thread I click on retrieves the response "The specified thread does not exist."

Can I do something to make sure that my threads haven't been deleted (God forbid!) and to bring them back?

Forum URL: http://www.jhronline.com/forum
What does your threads table look like? is it empty?
Can you post a print screen of your threads and posts tables (be sure to blur out any sensitive info).
The information on my forum isn't über-sensitive. I would trust someone to log in to my_php to check things out. I can send the info by private message.

I can see all of the old threads on the threads table. The posts, however, are gone. They just aren't in the table, except the posts that we've made since that crash.

What could have caused my posts to disappear? Do you need the screenshots?
Did you repair it or empty it...?? Repairing it wouldn't empty it out. If the posts are gone and you've not got a backup, they're gone...
Well, it seems you might of emptied it, i don't how that could just happen on it's own.
Poop..... Well, good time for a complete update and rehaul, eh? Always look for the silver lining. Thanks for the help anyway!
Ask your host if they have a backup, they should take them periodically.
Have you had a backup for the MySQL?

Well, If you did you can simply recover the lost information.