MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lol :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today in MSN one guy contacted me for web designing, after talking a while he said "can you design a site that make money". He said " I need you to design a site that will earn good money for me", "tell how much it will cost me".

I experienced this kind of client first time. ROLF Toungue
What was your reply? Toungue
(2010-06-22, 05:52 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]What was your reply? Toungue

I though for five minutes first, I thought if I said no, I can't do it then I will not get the job and even if I said yes I can't design a site that will make money. I said give me some time I will contact you soon. Now I don't know what to do. Huh Angel
If hes paying good just accept it and make a design for him and tell him that design will make a lot of money. Seriously he's just looking for a nice design so that his forum will attract people. Make sure to have him pay 50% or 100% upfront. You never know with these kind of clients.
Build him a forum but require a CPAlead survey for each reply a user posts. Big Grin

(jokes)
Lol
* Polarbear541 hates those things Undecided
(2010-06-22, 06:29 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol

People are coming up with the dumbest places to put them, too. I once saw one on a Flash games site, where you had to fill out a survey just to play a Flash game that can be found on 9001 other sites.
(2010-06-22, 06:31 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-22, 06:29 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol

People are coming up with the dumbest places to put them, too. I once saw one on a Flash games site, where you had to fill out a survey just to play a Flash game that can be found on 9001 other sites.
The worst place I found one was in a shoutbox, you had to fill in a survey to post a shout. You really think anyone was posting in that shoutbox Toungue.