MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't understand...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, that's itWink.
(2010-06-23, 01:02 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, I'm giving him one more chance, if not, I'm making a post about him here.

I'm not saying I don't believe you but unfortunately, unless you can provide reasonable proof of wrong doing, we can't arbitrarily take moderator action based on a claim.
Well I guess we'll just have to wait for him to reply or unless the money shows up... Undecided
manutdpeople.com got sold but only the domain but the buyer got hold of the FTP access and basically took the manutdpeople.com theme, database, and domain. Steve started a new site and he is legally still owner of the theme so I provided him with a fresh copy. When he paid me for some quick coding that I did for his website two days ago he told me that he was short on cash so that might be the reason why he hasn't paid you guys yet.

I have worked with him for almost a year now and he has always paid for my designing, administrating, and coding work but he is not that good in communication. I will talk to him on MSN and ask what's going on. Now I am not saying he's a good guy or anything but I have done numerous jobs for him and he always paid me.

(2010-06-23, 01:05 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]No, he says he sent, I waited a day, asked him and he said it would take awhile Goethe gift to come through, but it didn't... What a freaking waste of time.
When he send me money via PayPal it never came but apparently I didn't verify my email but my PayPal account is verified. Make sure to verify your email and than go to received gifts as you got to accept them in PayPal. I verified my email and accepted the gift and got his transaction.
When doing these posts offer ask if you can be payed half at front and half when the job is finished. I had 2 people ask this (one was Winford) and I happily accepted his request and did so. What this does is shows that you are serious about the offer and gives the buyer more security. For the seller, make all purchase through paypal with a C.C. That way, if the person making the posts don't come through, you can call your CC company up and ask for a chargeback. This is how I conduct my business, not saying you should, but hope that helps.
Thanks Bob, and thanks guys Smile.
And I verified my email and it still never came through.
Great, I made 200 posts too. He says he's reviewing the posts.

Another scam? I really hope not.

I thought I wouldn't have any problems with him, Bob made him a theme and stuff, and he sounds pretty serious about the offer.
Yeah I though to, but he didn't send me
no money...
I will close the thread for now but keep it updated once I contacted Steve. He's a fairly busy person so might take one-three days before he appears on IM.
It seemed there was a misunderstanding. Steve wanted posts related to Manchester United but he didn't clearly state that as he said:

(2010-06-19, 03:42 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm out buying posts. I recently started an Manchester United forum and it's brand new.

He thought he was clear that he would only get posters that had some knowledge on that subject but I think he made a mistake. Anyways I looked over some posts and I got to agree that all posts that where hired where all posted in the "Chit-Chat/Offtopic" section and some hired posters just posted "I agree" 50 times.

Anyways Steve told me he's not going to pay for that "crap" and he will delete all hired poster posts. Again guys please make sure you got an agreement going on before doing these deals.
Pages: 1 2