MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShockingHost | Free and Paid Webhosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, I am here to present ShockingHost.

[Image: logo.png]

ShockingHost is a free and paid webhosting site. We have half the plans available through a P2H system and the other half at cheap prices. We are alot different that many other hosts, why?
  • Our staff actually know what they are doing.
  • We have had NO downtime.
  • We own our own VPS, so we can install anything you need!
  • We have MSN enabled Emails so you may easily contact us on MSN and we will help you.
  • We have fantastic plans and we garentee no one can beat our support system.

We use THT which allows your account to be created as soon as you order it!!, no waiting for someone to activate it.

All the staff at ShockingHost don't like ads, and don't believe in forcing ads on your site, so guess what.......... There are NO forced ads.

We have reseller plans as well, available through posting in our forums, or by paying for them at a very low price.

Why not check us out today, at
ShockingHost.com

Thanks,

--Conor
How is it economically possible for you to offer all unmetered plans for $1/month?
The plans require a lot of posts, however the site looks great.
(2010-06-23, 01:13 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]How is it economically possible for you to offer all unmetered plans for $1/month?
Because, the server that sites run on has been up for 4 months, and still going. Money isn't really a factor
(2010-06-23, 01:15 AM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]The plans require a lot of posts, however the site looks great.
Thank you, I will discuss with the other staff and we may consider lowering the requirements Smile
I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but I can't see any link.

EDIT: nevermind, it just wasn't a link Toungue
I'm sorry if it's just me - but I can't seem to find the TOS.
In addition, what's your server's ram? And are you saying regardless of bandwidth/resource usage, you won't suspend the account?
These all need to be stated in a TOS of sorts.
TOS is in the help center and when you sign up for hosting Wink

Ram is 1GB
As i can see you didn't answer Zash's question. Could you go in more depth? Saying its up because it has been up for 4 months doesn't mean much. Host2x was up for a year and went down. Zash is asking how it is possible to give something you can't give, for such a low cost.
How can I not give unmetered hosting, and I am not willing to discuss money matters publicly, as I have already said, money isn't an issue.
(2010-06-23, 10:15 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]How can I not give unmetered hosting, and I am not willing to discuss money matters publicly, as I have already said, money isn't an issue.

Because unmetered doesn't exist. If you look in your hosting i bet money there is a clause saying to a reasonable extent.
Pages: 1 2