MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS Feed Poster 7.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
and about the "read more..." change, past couple years and still no update which was promissed by you
Sorry I don't have time. You can check the plugin code and make edits as needed. You can hire me but I am generally expensive if your budget is less $50.
(2017-10-10, 04:52 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't have time.  You can check the plugin code and make edits as needed. You can hire me but I am generally expensive if your budget is less $50.

Seriously?

First, you posted an FREE plugin around 7 years ago. 

Then in this thread, numerous people have tried your plugin.

Then you tell people to FIX your own code if your plugin doesn't work as intended. 

Why would do this? Offering an FREE plugin, then suddenly turn around threatening to charge people for YOUR coded plugin.
You do realize that many people may not know coding at all, why would you force this on people?

This doesn't make any sense at all.

P.S. If you no longer have time for your RSS plugin, maybe you should remove your "FREE" plugin from MyBB.com.
If you not understand how free code support work then may you just dont should use it?
He make all his work for this and other plugins for free as voluntare ... all the support as voluntare.

Puplished 7 years ago? We all have real life, and things changes, so stop flaming about him not having the time now. Hire some coder if you realy need it but dont have the knowledge to do it by your own. Or ask for some other voluntare....

But your denied support flag show us what you think about ppl who make things for free on other ppl... stop flaming and learn to ask with respect for his work.
(2017-10-26, 11:59 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]If you not understand how free code support work then may you just dont should use it?
He make all his work for this and other plugins for free as voluntare ... all the support as voluntare.

Puplished 7 years ago? We all have real life, and things changes, so stop flaming about him not having the time now. Hire some coder if you realy need it but dont have the knowledge to do it by your own. Or ask for some other voluntare....

But your denied support flag show us what you think about ppl who make things for free on other ppl... stop flaming and learn to ask with respect for his work.

F.Y.I., the 'Denied Support' has NOTHING to do with the thread topic. Why I was 'Denied Support' is NOT relevant to this thread.

I do respect any work that has been done correctly! 
If the software is poorly coded, why should anyone use it?
If the author is forcing people to PAY him to fix poorly coded software, how is this logical?
I have made updates over the years many in fact and did port it to mybb 1.8
I have hundreds of plugins that I have written across multiple forum software.

I still do bug fixes but not really added features to the plugins since I do not have the time. And if someone wants something added then I at least give the option to buy/order the feature.

At this time though due to the fact that I own and run multiple companies and have to manage offices/employees I don't have the time to do so. I started a lot of these addons when I was younger and maybe keep then updated since I like forums.
(2017-11-10, 12:30 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I have made updates over the years many in fact and did port it to mybb 1.8
I have hundreds of plugins that I have written across multiple forum software.

I still do bug fixes but not really added features to the plugins since I do not have the time. And if someone wants something added then I at least give the option to buy/order the feature.

At this time though due to the fact that I own and run multiple companies and have to manage offices/employees I don't have the time to do so. I started a lot of these addons when I was younger and maybe keep then updated since I like forums.

Again, you are sidestepping the issue.

The issue was that when you first provided the plugin for FREE, then many people since have stated that your plugin DOES NOT WORK as intended, then you are forcing people to PAY YOU to fix issues that were broken in the first place.

That's not logical and it's bad business.

If you do NOT want to take the time to fix these issues with the plugin, then request to have the plugin REMOVED from MyBB.com 

It's not fair to others that you continue to berate and force people to PAY YOU for something that was broken.
No, go get a life.  I win you lose that's life deal with IT.
Jesus christ Serpius, calm down man.. you use words like "forcing", "threatening", "fairness" making everything bigger than it is .. lol

If the plugin doesn't work as intended just don't use it.
(2018-03-02, 04:25 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus christ Serpius, calm down man.. you use words like "forcing", "threatening", "fairness" making everything bigger than it is .. lol

If the plugin doesn't work as intended just don't use it.

I don't use the plugin. I did install it and ran it for a few days only to find out that it does not work as intended in the original iteration of the plugin. 

Now, I do not use it. 

You probably already read it, but read post #228. Looks like a jerk to me. Just saying...

I'm not going to repeat what I said a few posts ago. I've made my point.

(2018-03-01, 09:42 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]No, go get a life.  I win you lose that's life deal with IT.

Seriously? Are you really that egotistical that you MUST win?

Whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31