MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mark Edited as Unread / Edit Reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you for your quick reply! Smile
(2011-12-19, 09:31 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend reinstall plugin (uninstall old, upload new files and install).

works without that
Hi lukasamd,

it's me again... Blush

By running the upgrade script, following message is shown
path_to_my_forum/install/resources///markEdited.lang.php does not exist
Do you know why this happens and what to do to avoid this? Nevertheless, the upgrade script seems to do its work properly.

Thank you in advance.
Remove plugin and old files, and try upload new and install.

What language do you use on your board?
Thank you for your reply. I already use the latest version of the plugin and I use german on my board.
Try change folder name from package: "inc/languages/english" to "inc/languages/german" and upload to server.
That's somehow strange because the language files are already existing in every language folder (incl. admin-folder) I use at the forum.
Yes, it's strange...
Did older versions work correctly?
I can't tell you, as with upgrade to 1.6.5 I followed your proposal... Wink
(2011-12-19, 09:31 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend reinstall plugin (uninstall old, upload new files and install).

(2011-12-13, 08:52 AM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe in next version, but there is a little problem.
If you decided to allow users write post edit reason, you can't determine which of them should mark post as unread.
Most likely, I'll add option to always / never mark posts as unread if user write edit reason.

Strongly is needed.
custom edit reason is my main concern, and some custom reason can be added at ACP and there determine which of them make post unread.

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5