MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete PM's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there a way to delete all user PM's?

Thank you.
I have not tried this, but is there that option in the PM Admin plugin?
yah Private Message Admin can help you.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-71295.html
You could just empty the entire privatemessages table if you wanted a more manual way of doing it :p
(2010-06-23, 04:36 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You could just empty the entire privatemessages table if you wanted a more manual way of doing it :p

Thanks, I didn't want to install plugins as I'm cleaning the site up.

Polarbear, you did a great job downgrading for me, but theres still problems. I've disabled all plugins and have reverted all the templates and am using the default theme but there are still problems which Is why I'm cleaning everything up.
What's wrong with them to warrant deleting them??

I did say you were going to have long lasting problems after this upgrade and downgrade...
(2010-06-23, 05:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with them to warrant deleting them??

I did say you were going to have long lasting problems after this upgrade and downgrade...

It's mainly due to the fact that previous staff who have now been demoted had some information of which they shouldn't have now as they're demoted, even thought it's been changed. Anyway, just wanted to know how.

I know you said it would cause problems and I'm slowly but surely fixing them with the assistance of this great community.

I'm greatful for all support offered Matt and you have a very good support team.

Thank you.