MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portuguese (from Portugal) translation started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I'm actually translating Mybb to Portuguese (from Portugal) and I'll finish it as soon as I can.

I'll first release a version without the admin translation, but the admin translation will come right after that one.

Update:

Admin: Not translated yet
Buttons: Not translated yet
Main: Almost translated
Remaining Main files:
- Portal
- Moderation
- Private
- Help docs
- Usercp
I'll upload the files translated 'til now, just extract the zip folder and export the files to the ./inc/languages of your Forum.

If anyone find any mistake in the translation, please tell me, so I can correct it and improve not just the current version but also the future versions. Thanks.
I'll be quick. For the last couple of weeks I didn't get such free time as I was expecting, so I wasn't able to translate much more since the last version. For that reason I quitted of my position as the official translator, so anyone who wants can continue the work I started.

I already sent a PM to Tochjo and I already told him this.

In atachment that's my last version of the translation, still with things to translate and still with a lot of mistakes but if anybody wants to use it to continue translation, go ahead, it would be a pleasure to know that all that work wasn't in vain.