MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tborder issue/question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.

I've been a theme and I've noticed that it doesn't look like the PSD (oh noes!) and I've been trying almost everything to fix the "issue", because I want it to look nearly exact as in the PSD. So the problem is the tborder. I believe that picture will explain it better, here it is:
[Image: simblue.png]
(Click to see it in full size)

Red: I want to remove tborder from there, but if I do the general border (white and gray) around the table will get removed as well.

So is there any way to remove it and if it is, could you guys post a code snippet? Big Grin
Issue solved with Damion's help Smile
I believe this is changed by 'Inner Table Border Width' just below all the css files where the theme properties are located the very bottom box.
(2010-06-24, 07:02 AM)rhydian Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this is changed by 'Inner Table Border Width' just below all the css files where the theme properties are located the very bottom box.
Yeah, and then I needed to apply 1px padding to make it nice and same as in the PSD Smile