MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Launching a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using submission hub and it says:
"Many website owners and developers are too focused around Search Engine Optimisation and forget the reason they are making the website. Your content must be written for the visitor to your website and optimised after for the search engines."

How does a forum generate content first without visitors? How is a forum to get visitors without first doing SEO, meta tags, sitemap submissions, etc. ?

My question is: If you could make a list of what to do to launch a forum and generate traffic what would it look like?

Thanks.
Umm what?

Submission hub? How does this relate to MyBB?
Well he is starting a forum :p

Although this is in the wrong section

I would guess get friends or create a few accounts and get posting, post links to you forum on advertising forums and add links to any signitures you have on other forums. Then submit your URL to google wait for google to index you Smile
There is ALOT of people here on this forum that will post on your forums for you.... for a small fee ofcourse Toungue
Do some post exchanges, make a few threads yourself to start the discussion going. Or you can request post packages for a small fee. If you're interested, pm me and we'll talk about this.
Post exchanges are good if you dont have any money/access to PayPal etc.
Please tell me more about post exchanges.
Basically userA and userB both need posts on their forum.

UserA posts 1 post on UserB's forum and vice versa. They keep doing this until they get to an amount the agree on Smile
ok, so does anybody wanna do some post exchanging? Smile