MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Congratulations, Australia.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pffft. How is she meant to run the country from the kitchen?
Rofl, funnily enough someone just told me that over MSN. Toungue
Interesting, Canada had a female PM once, the next election, the tories only won like... 3 seats. (Out of like 200)
Aha. I'm just glad to see Kevin Rudd going, he was a guava.
She shouldn't be PM at all, we didn't vote her in so really she's just a party leader until the next federal election.

It's kind of ridiculous really, she should of supported Kevin Rudd and tried to change his views on certain issues before stealing party leader from him. I don't believe she'll win the next election but I'd rather her than liberal anyday.

Stupid rangas.
(2010-06-24, 03:31 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]She shouldn't be PM at all, we didn't vote her in so really she's just a party leader until the next federal election.

It's kind of ridiculous really, she should of supported Kevin Rudd and tried to change his views on certain issues before stealing party leader from him. I don't believe she'll win the next election but I'd rather her than liberal anyday.

Stupid rangas.

You never voted any of the prime ministers in. You vote for a party and the party votes the party leader before the election. If you vote based on a person then you are 100% wasting your vote. As for never voting for liberal, it's people like you that think ALP can make a difference yet for the past 4 terms that a Labor leader has been in power, the economy goes down hill and we are in debt. Howard had our country in the best state I've seen in a long time. Don't let Labor spend our money and don't get stuck under the impression that Labor is all about the working man/woman.