MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Summerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Exams = done.

First day of summer for me.

Wondering, whats everyones summer plans

I plan to actually learn HTML/CSS so i can actually finish a project lol.

I also plan to learn java, got my program for it, now just need to figure out how to start. Toungue

I'm also gonna reorganize me room, get a job, and buy a mixer.

Not that much compared to last summer.
I have classes over the summer. I'm taking them so I can graduate early. My summer started on June 4th though.
Summer?
It's 0.3 degrees celcius over here at the moment.
Psshhhhhhhhh. I'm homeschooled I gotta keep working. According to my mom it'll, "Help me get ahead in life." Hahahaha

My plans are mostly to finish learning C++ and then blow 200-540 water ballons and completely terroize the neighborhood. But I'll make sure to video tape that.
(2010-06-25, 12:00 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Summer?

So? Still decent weather.
Yeah, that's the odd thing. It's sunny, and there isn't much wind. Just the the fact that, Oh, I don't know.. MY POOL HAS TURNED TO ICE ON THE SURFACE.
(2010-06-25, 12:04 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude, thats like 32 F. What do you consider "decent weather" in my book thats freaking cold.

EDIT: I ROFLMFAO'ed at this.
(2010-06-25, 12:06 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's the odd thing. It's sunny, and there isn't much wind. Just the the fact that, Oh, I don't know.. MY POOL HAS TURNED TO ICE ON THE SURFACE.
(2010-06-25, 12:01 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]and then blow 200-540 water ballons and completely terroize the neighborhood. But I'll make sure to video tape that.

We will be waiting for that video. Toungue
(2010-06-25, 12:06 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude, thats like 32 F. What do you consider "decent weather" in my book thats freaking cold.

Shirtless ice water gun fights in toronto on new years. You can't freaken beat it. Plus anything till -10 is decent weather.

Quote:EDIT: I ROFLMFAO'ed at this.
(2010-06-25, 12:06 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's the odd thing. It's sunny, and there isn't much wind. Just the the fact that, Oh, I don't know.. MY POOL HAS TURNED TO ICE ON THE SURFACE.

At least its just the surface, break it and get under.
(2010-06-25, 12:24 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-25, 12:06 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Shirtless ice water gun fights in toronto on new years. You can't freaken beat it. Plus anything till -10 is decent weather.

Quote:EDIT: I ROFLMFAO'ed at this.

At least its just the surface, break it and get under.

Ohhh I see what this is. You're really a Polar Bear that learned how to type!
Pages: 1 2 3