MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What's good to add to your forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry but idk were this is ment to be, but i need help so i thourght "help"
what is the best mods/pluggins to put on forums.

Thanks
I'm not sure you're going to get very helpful answers, as everyone uses different modifications.
The best though is Google SEO.
what is that!
I cba to explain. Go search for it yourself.
We can't really answer your question to be perfectly honest. We all use plugins for different things in different scenarios. Plus even if we did give you an answer it would be biased to what we use it for anyway.

The best solution would either be to browse through the mods site or just look for the plugins you know you want Smile
Get GameSection, it's a really nice arcade system.
What kind of forum do you have? What kind of forum are you looking to have? Plugins that will be useful to you are all dependent on the type of forum you want.
GameSection - Always good to keep your members entertained.

ChatBox - I like to have live chats with my members.

Those are the two that I think every forum should have. Plus google SEO. Which Ironicly I haven't set up yet xP
I am satisfied without google SEO.

I like the thanks mod above all.
(2010-06-26, 06:55 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]I am satisfied without google SEO.

I like the thanks mod above all.

I have disabled the reputation system and enabled the like/thank system, but I renamed all of the language files and I use images saying +rep and -rep so that the number of repped posts show in the user profiles.
Pages: 1 2