MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sympathy for a member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just found out that a fellow member on this forum, my business partner, and a damned good friend of mine, Kazuto, lost his dad today.

There are no more details, and he is not online. But, he tweeted "Omg... My dad died..." 14 minutes ago. His tweets are linked to his Facebook. I asked if it were some sort of joke. Someone else commented saything that it was not.

As I get more info, I will post it.
My condolences to him and his family. I just recently lost my Grandfather, I loved him so much, it's unbelievable.

Life sucks.
Sucks dude. Really sorry for your lose.
Death is a sad necessary part of life, sadly.
Thanks for the thread, Zack. Smile

And thank you to everyone else who's sharing condolences for my loss. Honestly, I didn't know him that well, so I'm kinda, like, "Wow, okay. This is new." Am I weird for thinking that?
Not really. Well depends from what view people take, but not really.
Not at all. It's totally normal to think that since you didn't really know him that well.
(2010-06-26, 01:49 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the thread, Zack. Smile

And thank you to everyone else who's sharing condolences for my loss. Honestly, I didn't know him that well, so I'm kinda, like, "Wow, okay. This is new." Am I weird for thinking that?

I have the same relationship with my father as well sadly...
I guess, (as the old adage goes), you don't really know what you've got 'till it's gone.

No problem, other Zach Wink
(2010-06-26, 01:49 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the thread, Zack. Smile

Nah it's completely normal. Sometimes it can be harder later on.
Pages: 1 2