MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prayers for exams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am one of the worlds biggest procrastinators. The main problem is this: if there is a computer in the room I am screwed. Set yourself a minimum of hours that you must work before you even turn the computer on. It isn't necessary to get yourself banned, just don't use the pc until you have done a fair bit of work - if you have done a lot of work it is almost rewarding yourself by letting yourself back to the internet.

Good luck with your exams.
Aye, i needed a prayer for mine too, i went into my school pastoral services actually Toungue

God bless, good luck.
(2010-06-26, 12:31 PM)rhydian Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i think you're being a bit silly, I'm not religous and I'm not saying your religion is silly but instead of posting a message about needing to study for your exams, couldn't you just study?

Think the way you like but here's a general truth

work only = Fail
prayers only = Fail
work + prayers = Success

@all: thanks for your support
(2010-06-26, 01:36 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I am one of the worlds biggest procrastinators. The main problem is this: if there is a computer in the room I am screwed. Set yourself a minimum of hours that you must work before you even turn the computer on. It isn't necessary to get yourself banned, just don't use the pc until you have done a fair bit of work - if you have done a lot of work it is almost rewarding yourself by letting yourself back to the internet.

Good luck with your exams.
you are right but i need to be really serious now.
(2010-06-26, 04:07 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]Think the way you like but here's a general truth

work only = Fail
prayers only = Fail
work + prayers = Success

Hate to be that guy, but...

[Citation Needed]
(2010-06-26, 05:11 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-26, 04:07 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]Think the way you like but here's a general truth

work only = Fail
prayers only = Fail
work + prayers = Success

Hate to be that guy, but...

[Citation Needed]
If that stupid apple didn't fall on Newton's head, no one till now would have believed that there is a force called Gravity...
Same applies for you. Believe me, i am telling you. Prayers have effects...
You guys, lets not turn this into a religious debate Rolleyes

Good luck you to Nayar. Hopefully you are able to find some time to study and do well on your exams Smile
Pages: 1 2