MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I screwed my site! Header error...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have Installed a shoutbox plugin on my board and I began to have error messages... I have uninstalled the plugin and removed the files but the error message kept popping. I cleaned my cookies and now I am unable to login to my site Sad nothing works now!

I is an error message about Header loading... I tried many tricks I have found here but none worked.. I've been googling for 3 hours now and still did not find the answer!

[Image: error_help.jpg]

I am running

Mybb V1.4.13

My url is: http://www.normandnadon.com/forum
I don't see any such error.
I appears when you try to login...

EDIT: And also if you click on a sub forum
Can you provide a test account?? I'm not going to register to get an error to appear.
The "headers already sent" error is usually caused by having white space before or after the opening and closing PHP tags (<?php . . . ?>).
(2010-06-26, 06:11 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Can you provide a test account?? I'm not going to register to get an error to appear.

You can just try to go in a subforum and the error will appear on top of the page... I have a Test user but I did not use it in a long time and I have lost the password....

(2010-06-26, 06:25 PM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The "headers already sent" error is usually caused by having white space before or after the opening and closing PHP tags (<?php . . . ?>).

In what file?... I have reuploaded fuction.php, global.php and many more with no success

Thanks for your time and help BTW!
Try reuploading a fresh set of files. Just avoid overwriting config.php and settings.php.
If I do that, will I loose all my plugins?
No, you just end up having to put in your db details again if you overwrite config.php.
(2010-06-26, 06:44 PM)beatquest_djnn Wrote: [ -> ]If I do that, will I loose all my plugins?

Yes, but just back those up.
Pages: 1 2