MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Abandoned Hospitals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-06-27, 03:13 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:but looking at those slideshows make you wonder how creepy humanity is.

I think I'm wondering how creepy you are. I just think it's you. I'm not creeped out at all by old abondoned buildings. I used to play in a cemetary as a kid so maybe that's why I'm immune to creepy places.

Depends if it was in daylight or on a dark foggy night Toungue
(2010-06-28, 12:46 PM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]You would thin the government would lock it up, and cut te electricity :s.
Even if they did that people would still get in there and vandalize the place.
(2010-06-28, 09:22 AM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-27, 03:13 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:but looking at those slideshows make you wonder how creepy humanity is.

I think I'm wondering how creepy you are. I just think it's you. I'm not creeped out at all by old abondoned buildings. I used to play in a cemetary as a kid so maybe that's why I'm immune to creepy places.
I think the how creepy a place is depends more on the individual than the place. A seemingly harmless place can be horrifying to someone whose imagination goes to dark enough places. My imagination goes to very dark places, which is probably why I love looking at old abandoned hospitals. They inspire me in a way to turn images in my head in to little stories I entertain myself with.
The last sentence isn't creepy at all Angel.

(2010-06-28, 01:50 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-28, 12:46 PM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]You would thin the government would lock it up, and cut te electricity :s.
Even if they did that people would still get in there and vandalize the place.
That why the government should get rid of the whole building or use it for something else. The government literary told them one day to get out of the building. So many data such as logs, pictures, patient files, etc are still in there and also a lot of toxic chemicals and dangerous medicines. I heard in 2004 (three years after they closed it) the government send some people to destroy the patient files. Jeez after three years...
Pages: 1 2