MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Documentation Translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm releasing a template engine and i'm in need of people fluent in other languages than english for converting my documentation when complete. Here is the news posted on my site.

Quote:We are currently finishing up our php/mysql powered template engine, removing the need for all your PHP code to be mixed with your HTML. The templates are stored in a MYSQL database and are loaded using our template class. The script is around 50% complete.

It differs from other template systems as it is extremly lightweight and doesn't rely on arrays to replace variables; Which makes it very versitile. If your interested in this script sign up and updates will be mailed to you, Beta testers are needed so if you are interested use the contact form and let us know.

We will also need language conversions for our documentation, If you are fluent in any other language than english then let us know if you can help.

http://www.domainbeans.co.uk
I think I could translate it in italian, but, approximately, how many pages will have the documentation?
It's only one page really, It's nothing technical...will be around 300 words, most of the documentation is code examples with titles anyway.
Ok, when ready PM me with the link to the documentation.
Sure thanks Smile