MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTC Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone here got or used one of these?? Opinions??
I just bought a HTC desire and it is brilliant and I know the Legend is quite similar so I doubt you will be disappointed. I think a desire is probably worth the extra cash though.
Had a look at the Desire but didn't really like the look of it, I think the Legend looks brilliant. I'd prefer it simply for the aesthetics of the thing.

Is Android 2.2 being completely skipped for it though?? Read mixed reports, some say it won't happen, some say it might... the Desire was released before it and can get 2.2, can't it??
Did you take a look at the desire in person? I agree the Legend looks great but the Desire looks much better in person than it does in photos (I thought it was ugly before I bought it but I didn't really care).
Personally I don't like the little sticky out bit of the legend. Wouldn't mind trying it though. Smile
If you ever get it, root it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=610

A rooted android phone is always better than a "regular" android phone.
What does 'root' mean in terms of phones? :p
It's the equivalent of "Jailbreaking" an iPhone/iPod Touch.

Which funnily enough, I've just done, to iOS4. Smile
Ah ok though so Toungue
Ooooh! Get an Acer phone Toungue. /fanboy.

I was playing with a demo in the store. I didn't like it. I need a keyboard. Looking at the new motorolla with a keyboard.
Pages: 1 2