MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit_author_user joined date swap with location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

since I still am not familiar with all the details of mybb systems, then I think its a lot easier to ask some advice, then to make something less professional. Is there a easy fix for this idea, maybe just a template edit or do I need to swap, edit or add some coding?

Idea is simple: To swap Join date with User location. Since, the location is much more interesting date, then the join date.

Issue is because, the left side of the post is getting too tight. I searched for miniprofile popup in JS or similar, but didn't find such mod from the modification DB.

Thanks,
Kalle
Still looking for solution..
You want to replace the join date with location?

This might help you - http://community.mybb.com/thread-41233.html
Indeed it helped. Thanks a lot. It was actually really really simple Big Grin I just was too lazy to check what the location field is called in our mysql DB and just used Location: {$post['location']}

Asukoht: {$post['fid1']} did the trick, as the location field is custom. I'm actually starting to like mybb much more then phpbb (Y)