MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some feedback guys :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I was wondering what you guys think of my website Adminlobby.com. I have just added a social sharing sidebar to the threads. Here's a demo here http://adminlobby.com/thread-229-post-1838.html

Also if you guys have any suggestions. Feel free to add them.
I was disappointed to see that the socialbar wasn't per thread. Not much use of it now, would been nice if you were able to share a specific thread fast.
It's kind of annoying that it follows where you scroll. I would just set it at the top. In my opinion.
(2010-06-28, 05:59 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I was disappointed to see that the socialbar wasn't per thread. Not much use of it now, would been nice if you were able to share a specific thread fast.

What do you mean per thread?
(2010-06-28, 04:54 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-28, 05:59 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I was disappointed to see that the socialbar wasn't per thread. Not much use of it now, would been nice if you were able to share a specific thread fast.

Like if you press the stumbleupon botton it would be for the thread your on not the site it self.

And, the twitter button for users is broken Wink.
(2010-06-28, 06:33 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-28, 04:54 PM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]

Like if you press the stumbleupon botton it would be for the thread your on not the site it self.

And, the twitter button for users is broken Wink.

It does bookmark them by thread. o.O. Also what error do you get on the twitter button?
What plug-in is this?

[Image: 2wmqvj6.png]
I like it, nice touch to your forums!