MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I upgraded the board but when I go to it, it says the following:

Quote:Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/nyc_teams/NYC/2006/NYC062650/community/showthread.php on line 355

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/nyc_teams/NYC/2006/NYC062650/community/showthread.php on line 368

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/home/nyc_teams/NYC/2006/NYC062650/community/inc/functions.php on line 339
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE tid='70' AND (visible='0' OR visible='1') ORDER BY dateline LIMIT 0,

and when I go to the admin control panel it says:

Quote:Language (./inc/languages/) is not installed

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE FORUMS:
http://www.tqnyc.org/~NYC062650/community/

Thanks
Toniee
I ran the upgrade script and it seem to have gone well, I had PR2 installed and it said that I didnt need to update anything else after the MYSQL queries ran sucessfully.

Then I went back the my forums and had similiar errors as above. So I tried to run the upgrade again. When I used the upgrade script, I get this after I select PR2 the second time.

Quote:Performing necessary upgrade queries..
mySQL error: 1091
Can't DROP 'messageindex'; check that column/key exists
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_threads DROP messageindex;
Yes. Don't run the upgrade twice otherwise you will get errors.
I think that your inc/settings.php file have been wiped. Try opening this file in a notepad/wordpad and seeing what is inside.

If there is not much then you should go to admin/global.php and find
$lang->setLanguage($settings['cplanguage'], "admin");
replace it with
//$lang->setLanguage($settings['cplanguage'], "admin");
$lang->setLanguage("english", "admin");
(if english if your admin language)

You should be able to access the CP now. If so, then go to the settings panel, click on any settings gorup and press submit. This should rebuild your settings. You can then undo the changes you did above.