MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for community sponsers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i'm looking for some sponsors for an upcoming (With the release of MyBB 1.6) Sponsors get add space where ever they want on the site, and its a yearly thing.

MORE DETAILS WILL BE DISCLOSED IN PM'S ONLY. SO DON'T ASK IN THE THREAD

This project does want to help plugin and theme makers more then anyone, while still helping the general MyBB public.
Quote:Hey i'm looking for some sponsors for an upcoming (With the release of MyBB 1.6) Sponsors get add space where ever they want on the site, and its a yearly thing.

Upcoming what?
(2010-06-28, 02:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hey i'm looking for some sponsors for an upcoming (With the release of MyBB 1.6) Sponsors get add space where ever they want on the site, and its a yearly thing.

Upcoming what?

(2010-06-28, 02:19 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]MORE DETAILS WILL BE DISCLOSED IN PM'S ONLY. SO DON'T ASK IN THE THREAD
(2010-06-28, 02:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Upcoming what?
I'm inclined to think that the word he was meant to use after "upcoming" was "site".

@41shots: If you want PMs only for more details, do you want this thread closed? There is little point of it being open if people cannot ask questions and get more details in here...
Take a look here Jessie S.....

Quote:Hey i'm looking for some sponsors for an upcoming

So Jessie S. what does that part of the text mean, what's upcoming?

Clearly 41shots was going to tell us, but forgot to add whatever in his post!
I'm going to take a punt and assume he means "website". Lol.

Quote:Sponsors get add space where ever they want on the site, and its a yearly thing

The bolded part sort of gave it away. Smile
i didn't understand anything Confused
Just PM him if interested, I will close the thread as it seems confusing.