MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.1.13 failed to work after editing functions.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have upgrade my mybb 1.4.9 to 1.4.13 after that i updated my Google SEO to 1.1.13 then they i replaced the functions.php which came with the Google SEO but when i activate the plug my forum links stops to work and displays the following error msg.
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

and when i take back the original functions.php i works fine but in the plugin section of the Google SEO (1.1.13) it indicates that i need to modify functions.php. so want i can do
my forum url is http://meetuganda.com
so please help me am suck.
Wrong forum for plugin support.
(2010-06-28, 09:21 AM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong forum for plugin support.

i do not understand you better try to explain 4 me b'se after upgrading mybb to the plugin section they told me to update my google SEO so i clicked to the link they provided and downloaded that version. so want can do.
Try disabling Google SEO Redirect, see if that fixes the infinite redirect issue. If it does, enable Google SEO Redirect and Google SEO Redirect Debug, visit a page that has the redirection problem as admin, and PM me the debug output.
it has worked fine when i disabled the Google SEO Redirect and when i enable it again its repeats its redirective problems so i have sent to you the debug output