MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cool Forum Popup Notifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was just way too busy working on other projects.
Maybe , but how can you say i stole your idea? How was i to know you were working on something like this lol ? Or did you just mean it as a joke?
There was something for this before zdawg even registered so don't worry about it to much.
Registered what? No im not really worried , just wondering was he being sarcastic or what lol
I'm pretty sure he was joking around. I say things like that all of the time when I see an idea I've had that someone else made first.
Yea im sure he was , its no big deal was just curious, thats all Big Grin
(2010-06-28, 04:54 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]I know you use this pathetic piece of software called 'windows', but could you maybe release something like this for linux? Wink

Hang around Ubuntuforum's for a bit then ask. I needed a prank program for a while, made a few threads, got known (a little) and someone there made me it for free Smile
Whats the application developed in? There are cross-platform implementations of most of the programming/scripting languages these days so maybe look into having it ported to Linux or make it open-source so one of the other MyBB community members can go ahead and do it.
c++ & php
(2010-06-28, 04:22 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep ive just done that Big Grin

[Image: captur-1277746575.png]
No that looks worse, don't make it in a window. Make the thing self transparent like:

[Image: capture.png]

Only than light version.
Pages: 1 2 3