MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Locked My Self Out of The ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now this might sound dumb, but I was setting up what some admins could do in admin permissions, but clicked myself. Now the only thing I can do is work on themes. :/

Is there a way to fix this? I have phpmyadmin.
wow. I dont think so. You could re-install your site.
FeeferGross Wrote:wow. I dont think so. You could re-install your site.
I do beleive there is a SQL query that will fix this. I have access to the table that controls this right now. I just don't know what to do with the tables to fix it.
UPDATE mybb_adminoptions SET caneditsettings='yes', caneditann='yes', caneditforums='yes', canmodposts='yes', caneditsmilies='yes', caneditpicons='yes', caneditthemes='yes', canedittemps='yes', caneditusers='yes', caneditpfields='yes', caneditugroups='yes', caneditaperms='yes', caneditutitles='yes', caneditattach='yes', canedithelp='yes', canrunmaint='yes' WHERE uid='YOUR UID'

Replace YOUR UID with your user ID Wink
DennisTT Wrote:
UPDATE mybb_adminoptions SET caneditsettings='yes', caneditann='yes', caneditforums='yes', canmodposts='yes', caneditsmilies='yes', caneditpicons='yes', caneditthemes='yes', canedittemps='yes', caneditusers='yes', caneditpfields='yes', caneditugroups='yes', caneditaperms='yes', caneditutitles='yes', caneditattach='yes', canedithelp='yes', canrunmaint='yes' WHERE uid='YOUR UID'

Replace YOUR UID with your user ID Wink
Thanks!

However, I found a little script on Mybb mods that does all that for user #1.
Yeah !! it is Lost Admin FIX (Recover lost admin)

anyway, if anyone else have this trouble! use the Recover Lost Admin.

regards

regards
sir plz help me i still cont recover my super admin account plz explain me with full detail i am so worried.
thanks

zaher1988 Wrote:Yeah !! it is Lost Admin FIX (Recover lost admin)

anyway, if anyone else have this trouble! use the Recover Lost Admin.

regards

regards
Is this recover utility work with current version? seems not