MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Admin Forums Posting Contest - $280 in Prizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Admin Forum's Grand Opening Posting Contest
I'm glad to say that our opening week was a huge success! We already have a community full of kind and informative people, and it can only improve. To help increase our activity more, and help reward the members that make this forum possible, I am hosting a posting contest!

The rules are simple: post! Starting on July 1st, all threads will be worth 4 points and replies will be worth 2 points. The contest will continue until July 15th, when I will disable the point counter. Throughout the entire contest, you will be able to view your progress on our leaderboard.

Prizes
What kind of contest would this be without prizes? I'm proud to say that we had two great sponsors to help us out in this contest. MyBBWebHost, who is offering almost 2 years worth of hosting to our members, and eXtremepixels, who is offering a free premade skin to the first place winner.

eXtremepixels is one the most trusted sources for professional forum designs for vBulletin and Invision Power Board. All skins are of the highest quality, fully compatible in all browsers and tested on PCs and Macs. In addition, all forum skins come with layered .psd files so that you can edit graphics to fit the needs for your forum. Both fluid and fixed versions are included. A purchase (or win in this case) includes file access and top notch support for a full year.

MyBBWebHost is a reliable and affordable web host that provides hosting catered towards forums. Although it is targeted towards MyBB users, all types of forum software work fine, and the knowledgeable staff have lots of experience. Hosting is not oversold to provide the best performance. All plans come with the latest cPanel and other great features. Clients also get access to the 100% payout affiliate program. PS: The Admin Forums are hosted by MyBBWebHost Wink

First Place Prize ($160 Value!):
1 Year of Free Hosting at MyBBWebHost (Professional Plan)
1 Free Pre-Made Skin of your choice from ExtremePixels
1 Free Domain Name

Second Place Prize ($75 Value!):
6 Months of Free Hosting at MyBBWebHost (Professional Plan)
1 Free Domain Name

Third Place Prize ($45 Value!):
3 Months of Free Hosting at MyBBWebHost (Professional Plan)
1 Free Domain Name

All members who reach 50 points will receive an Award Medal to be displayed on their post information.

** Domain names will be registered at NameCheap. You have a choice between an available .com, .net, .org, or another TLD of equal or lesser value. No country code domains will be given.

Contest Rules
- Points will be awarded starting July 1st, and stop on July 15th. Anything that happens before doesn't matter. This gives everyone a level playing field.
- All members are automatically entered (excluding myself). If you do not wish to be a part of this contest, please private message me.
- Posts must be appropriate. No adult or spammy posts.
- Posts must contain at least 50 characters to count. This is to prevent short and useless posts. Posts should also be written in good spelling and grammar and contribute to the discussion. Posts like "Thanks for this." or "I agree with you" will not count.
- Any member may be disqualified from this contest at my own discretion. Banned members will not be eligible for a prize.
- Any part of this contest may change at any time. This includes rules, requirements, and prizes.
- Winners will be contacted via Private Message. Failure to claim prizes within 30 days will result in them being given to the next runners up.
- This contest is void where prohibited.

Feel free to post any questions you have here.
Oooo do I count Wink
Yes you do.
I'm absolutely in. Sadly on the 1st of July I'll be off in a friend's birthday. But when I come back I'll start posting as much as I can.
Very interesting this one. I may participate ! Smile
Dang dude. Sounds sickly! I'm joining!
Nice guys. Contest starts tomorrow!
I would join but I have no time sadly Sad
(2010-07-01, 02:21 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I would join but I have no time sadly Sad

If you can, feel free to stop by and just post around Smile
(2010-07-01, 02:39 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 02:21 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I would join but I have no time sadly Sad

If you can, feel free to stop by and just post around Smile

I'll try my best Wink
Pages: 1 2