MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering PSD to HTML/CSS/jQuery (Cheap)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I recently spent alot more of my money than I expected, and I am looking to get a little bit more.

I am offering one or more PSD to HTML/CSS/jQuery conversions. I work cheap, depending on the complexity. The price ranges from $20-$50. Like I said, depending on the complexity. If it is simpler, it will be cheaper. If it is more complex, it will be more expensive.

I don't know much jQuery. I can add some nice drop down menus, content sliders, color swappers, and maybe some fading effects here and there. It all depends.

I will not design the PSD myself. I am having a hard enough time doing that right now. I'm not good at designing. So you will have to design the PSD.

I am mainly just looking for some work to get some extra cash and something to occupy my time while I am on vacation.

If you are interested send me a PM with a JPG version of your PSD and I will let you know.

Thanks.

(Note: I will only take one at a time. So if I am working on one, you may have to wait.)