MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: you want money? make a plugin for me ! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need a plugin that will give people points for completing a survey on sharecash.

if anyone is capable of that then i am maybe willing to pay.
and also gives points for people clicking an adf.ly link.

there will only be one of each link and all the members can click 10times max a day

20 points for sharecash
2 points for adf.ly
then they can exchange them for items...
This isn't a plugin request board e_e.
Moved...
Does sharecash have an api?
not that i know of - but isnt there a chance to make somekinda script to have it award the points once someone finishes the survey?

i am willing to pay a decent money for this!
Well I don't know how they'd verify the user had done the survey
I don't know how this would be possible if Sharecash doesn't have an API. It might be possible to have one that adds points to one of the existing points plugins when a user clicks an adf.ly link.

You can also check out my adf.ly plugin - http://mods.mybboard.net/view/adf-ly-links
Adfly links could probably be done with javascript, but verifying a survey would be hard...

Basically, this is how it normally works:

you click on a link to survey -> you complete survey -> survey site sends a response to your site telling it you have completed a survey.

However sharecash need some sort of system (an API) in place to be able to send a response back Smile
(2010-06-29, 09:10 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Adfly links could probably be done with javascript, but verifying a survey would be hard...

Basically, this is how it normally works:

you click on a link to survey -> you complete survey -> survey site sends a response to your site telling it you have completed a survey.

However sharecash need some sort of system (an API) in place to be able to send a response back Smile

I'll just confirm he is right about all of that. You can't do this without cheating unless you have an api to actually confirm the survey was really done. People would cheat.