MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why not add one advertising banner on MyBB.com ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think in the past we've wanted our sites as clean-looking as possible. That's why we stuck with text ads on the main site. I don't think Chris ever wanted ads on the community forums though.
(2010-07-03, 07:57 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know what the footer looks like.
XD. Most people don't go down that far. In fact, go to http://www.justhost.com/ and look at the footer links.
Lol. I was expecting something more amazing than a 20% discount though Toungue
JustHost is always trying to push that stupid discount. If you go to their signup page, then try and leave, it will give you a nag screen saying "WE'LL GIVE YOU A 20% DISCOUNT!"
(2010-07-03, 07:29 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]If it was in the footer would it really matter? Personally I never scroll that far anyway Toungue

Thats a problem then, because then no-one would see the ads and no-one would click on them.
(2010-07-09, 11:00 AM)magicstuff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-03, 07:29 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]If it was in the footer would it really matter? Personally I never scroll that far anyway Toungue

Thats a problem then, because then no-one would see the ads and no-one would click on them.

At least you would get impressions though. But it would depend on the advertisers rules.
Pages: 1 2 3 4