MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Install...Login In Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed 1.4.13 and everything seems ok in my regular domain (http://www.mydomain.com/new_install) but if I go to the sub-domain, new_install.mydomain.com, it will not let me login! The default theme shows but just keeps asking me to sign in. Any idea as to what is causing this?
Thanks...I actually did try the sticky before but it didn't work. I had to reinstall the entire board and then did as th sticky instructed with success! I must of messed something up! I couldn't even change the admin CP without logging in each time.

I'm good now, thanks!
(2010-06-30, 05:50 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks...I actually did try the sticky before but it didn't work. I had to reinstall the entire board and then did as th sticky instructed with success! I must of messed something up! I couldn't even change the admin CP without logging in each time.

I'm good now, thanks!
You could of simple just changed the cookies in the settings.php instead of reinstalling. Sometimes it can take a while after you updated the settings.php.
(2010-06-30, 05:52 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-30, 05:50 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks...I actually did try the sticky before but it didn't work. I had to reinstall the entire board and then did as th sticky instructed with success! I must of messed something up! I couldn't even change the admin CP without logging in each time.

I'm good now, thanks!
You could of simple just changed the cookies in the settings.php instead of reinstalling. Sometimes it can take a while after you updated the settings.php.

I helped him fix it..we're good now.
Shemo, Do you want a medal?
(2010-07-01, 04:14 AM)Paradoxum Wrote: [ -> ]Shemo, Do you want a medal?

Is that really necessary? Please provide constructive support.