MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress - MyBB ( users only )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I just want to be able to use the users from my MyBB forum to be usable on my Wordpress site as well, without needing to re-register ( and preferrably changes through mybb are also done on the wordpress part such as changing password, avatar etc... )

Hope this can be done, Best regards !
Not really what i'm looking for as it states it does not provide user intergration, and it actually just moves the post towards MyBB, which is not what i want, i just want that people must register on my forum to be able to comment/login on my wordpress site using the same details.

(2010-06-30, 02:07 PM)Hangman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-30, 11:35 AM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]and... Is there an user integration?

No. Read the second paragraph of "So, what about the features?" here http://valadilene.org/2009/08/04/wordbb-...-released/
That quote clearly points out the feature i want is not there.
Again, check out the website, the new version does do user integration. You were reading the 0.1 release read http://valadilene.org/2010/06/27/wordbb-0-3-released/
Mistaken for that then, will have to tear everything else out xD.

Thank you !,
I am curious as to how tearing everything out went. :p
It didn't.
I installed it with many problems, and in the end it still had no proper user intergration.
So i removed the plugin right away.
I really need the same thing. I want mybb users became also users of the WordPress. I don't want to copy posts. Only integrate users.

If any one found a solution, Please, Post it here.
I am working on hard coding wordpress to use the database and fields of mybb. That's the best solution. Quite difficult too since you have to do tons of file edits. It's probably the best thing I can do at this point.
But that is not practical Sad ... and it takes alot of effort... anyway thank's for reply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10