MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [GLOW] Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, this is my new site Smile

www.glow-team.com

Thought?
What would you change?
What you like most?

When you are on the forums, refresh several times to see the changing banners (there are 4 atm)
There is not really much to see as we cant view the forums. I wouldn't recommend hiding the forums from guests as thats bad for your sites SEO.
Its annoying how everyone has [GLOW] tag by there username...
(2010-07-01, 04:16 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Its annoying how everyone has [GLOW] tag by there username...

Not everyone. Just certian people.
Umm, what bob said as I don't even get what the site is for and I'm not going to register in less I know what it's about.
No idea what your site is about. You'll get no search engine rankings at all if you keep up what you have done with the forum index ...
(2010-07-01, 05:03 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Umm, what bob said as I don't even get what the site is for and I'm not going to register in less I know what it's about.

Agreed.
Alright, changed permissions so guests can view content.
Get rid of the username prefixes, they are annoying.
http://glow-team.com/showthread.php?tid=9
A banned user can't see any thread, so I don't know how you expect someone to see it if they are banned.
An unban request forum usually doesn't work on forums. People just shout, swear and break every forum rule to get unbanned. You'd just be best to remove the unban forum.

On my forums, if people are banned, they are banned and they will know why they have been banned.
(2010-07-01, 11:56 AM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the username prefixes, they are annoying.
http://glow-team.com/showthread.php?tid=9
A banned user can't see any thread, so I don't know how you expect someone to see it if they are banned.
An unban request forum usually doesn't work on forums. People just shout, swear and break every forum rule to get unbanned. You'd just be best to remove the unban forum.

On my forums, if people are banned, they are banned and they will know why they have been banned.
Thats for people banned on the gameserver of LFS, not on the forums
Pages: 1 2