MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Was upgrading, now nobody can access my Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I royally screwed up but don't know how. I was upgrading my Forum from version 1.4.5 to the latest... I followed the instructions by the Wiki (or so I thought)

Now, I can't access my Forum or my AdminCP. I have a back up and tried restoring it through my FTP and it still isn't working so I'm really lost... I don't know where to go from here or how to correct this.

I need desperate help but I don't know where to begin on explaining what happened as I'm clueless Sad

The message I'm getting when I try to go to my forum http://www.pitbullhappeningsforum.com

Warning: main(MYBB_ROOTinc/functions_post.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eric/public_html/index.php on line 20

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'MYBB_ROOTinc/functions_post.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/eric/public_html/index.php on line 20

and then this is the msg I get wehn trying to access my AdminCP

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: errorhandler in /home/eric/public_html/inc/init.php on line 56

Please if anybody can help me somehow I would be forever indebted.
Short of uploading all the 1.4.13 files again there isn't much to try. Those errors look weird though, main(MYBB_ROOTinc/functions_post.php) doesn't make any sense to me...

Also you should see if your host can upgrade to PHP 5, PHP 4 is old and you'll need PHP 5 to run MyBB 1.6 when it's out.
(2010-07-01, 08:13 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Short of uploading all the 1.4.13 files again there isn't much to try. Those errors look weird though, main(MYBB_ROOTinc/functions_post.php) doesn't make any sense to me...

Also you should see if your host can upgrade to PHP 5, PHP 4 is old and you'll need PHP 5 to run MyBB 1.6 when it's out.

Thanks!! Smile

UPDATE: My Forum has now been upgraded successfully to 1.4.13 and we also arre now on PHP 5.3.2

HOWEVER, I have another problem but not sure where to post... oh and my buttons are back to being visible for the Reply/New threads...

My issue now is when I go to the AdminCP and click on Plug Ins... No Plug ins are listed and I have the following error message...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function google_seo_plugin_info() in /home/eric/public_html/inc/plugins/google_seo.php on line 50

I downloaded the Google SEO and re uploaded to my ftp client and made the necessary edits but I get the same error???

Please point me in the right direction.... Thanks in Advance!! Smile
Better to post that in the release thread for that plugin, plugin support isn't MyBB general support.