MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
closed.
Dude, I can't see anything special about it since it's in a sketchbook.

Do a mockup in your computer and then I can actually give some constructive comments..
(2010-07-02, 11:13 PM)webaph Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, I can't see anything special about it since it's in a sketchbook.

Do a mockup in your computer and then I can actually give some constructive comments..

Im making a photoshop design give me some time... and ill post here another images.
Can't wait to see the design. Looks awesome from the mockup.
Doesn't look to hard, good luck!
Can't wait to see it. Good luck.
Well actually is hard for me, I mean this is my first MyBB Theme and this gonna take me some time (is more faster like a simple and single html/css page XD).

I accept all feedback and help for example (Colors, I think blue-light its good with gray-light or royal blue)

for now I have my sociable icons this feature gonna be with "hover", my header background in blue (the top of my theme - http://mybb.pcayudas.com/images/Fresh_Mybb/ct_bg.png )
LOL, none of your images work. PWNT?
(2011-02-23, 04:37 AM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, none of your images work. PWNT?

even i can't see nothing
Quote:07-03-2010, 09:33 PM

Maybe thats why the images are broken? No need for such a big bump.