MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FOUND A BUG & still love it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in file install/index.php line 1643

require MYBB_ROOT.'inc/config.php';

this is the one throwing the error for me

i did this

require (MYBB_ROOT.'inc/config.php');

and it was sweet as !!
Keep up the good work ppl. I am amazed at the versatility and ease of use .. will be around for the long haul now

Im just not sure what version i have running but i downloaded it from your site today 7/2/10

Regards
Golith
You must have some wacky PHP setup or something if that first line of code didn't work. What error did you get...?? Either way it's not a bug, writing it like that is pretty standard.

Did you download from the main downloads page or the sticky thread in this forum?? You've posted this in the forum for the beta version... what version does it say in the ACP...??
What's your PHP version?
LOL .. yes im getting pains in the cranium with webroot and PHP_SELF .. OMG its been a 5 hour deal just to discover there settings are not normal .. im hosted at www.aussiehost.com.au they provide decent email only support thou so will look into it and get back to you on it.

i downloaded it from the main downloads page

i didnt know what version was installing at the time so i assumed i was running the latest .. u know what they say about assume thou ... Smile
I am running V 1.4.13
PHP Version 5.2.13
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.0.51 (this i think may be an issue with structure .. not sure really)

the error from memory was the same as ive had all night with my shopping cart

Warning: require_once(../../config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/c/i/cictradinggroup.com.au/www/shop/admin/login.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../config.php' (include_path='.:/clientdata/php/php5/lib/php:/clientdata/php/lib') in /clientdata/zeus-dynamic-1/c/i/cictradinggroup.com.au/www/shop/admin/login.php on line 2

but now i know how to fix it as i just rectified this one. Thanx heaps for the pointer.

the error shows up as it asks for admin details .. (1) error at line 206
case 'adminuser';
create_admin_user();
break;
calling the function and the other (2) errors occur at line 1643
that i posted as my fix.
hope this helps as much as possible

my site is www.cictradinggroup.com.au
haver a look at http://www.cictradinggroup.com.au/shop/admin/login.php similar error happening

regards
golith