MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CSS question - I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody know what I have to do in order to align this with the others ?
Thanks in advance!
My forum can be reached at http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/forum

[Image: ivgeo%20example2.jpg]
That's very weird, does that happen everytime for just that forum?
(2010-07-02, 12:58 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]That's very weird, does that happen everytime for just that forum?

Yes, everytime and just this forum.
You have align="right" inline on that td tag, but I have no idea how it's getting there because I can't think how it would be possible with the template system. Do you have any plugins active?
I had the same problem but than with the categories, it's the template. All I can advice is look over it and find the buggie code or revert it and recode how it was.
Ok, thanks for your help.
I do have several plugins activated.

Can you tell me what templates exactly I should look over?

These?

usercp.css, modcp.css, showthread.css, star_ratings.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style), global.css, alt_styles.css, ivgeo_3.css
Looks like Garderobe a category?

ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Forum Bit Templates >> forumbit_depth2_cat

Find:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
Inline:
align="right"
Replace with:
align="left"
Ok, I figured out, that when I go to Forums & Posts under the admin panel, the type of forum of Garderobe (the one that's aligned right) is a category. All other types are a forum. If I add a new category, it is also aligned to the right, whereas forums are aligned left.

Does that help you in determining what templates I have to change?

Thanks in advance
See my post above. Smile
AJS's answer should fix the problem you are seeing. Also, I recommend changing the vertical alignment to middle:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
Pages: 1 2