MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Wip] MyLynx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A theme made really just for lynx, though it will be good for mobile browsers aswell.

Demo @ http://41shots.penhacks.net

Thanks to WTGP for the hosting, as mine is blown up atm...
It seems like you haven't changed some styles (like .thead a) to have enough contrast. And it still makes use of lots of images and styles. But I guess that's because it's still a WIP.
(2010-07-02, 12:34 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like you haven't changed some styles (like .thead a) to have enough contrast. And it still makes use of lots of images and styles. But I guess that's because it's still a WIP.

View it in Lynx Toungue
I see Toungue But now I think a theme for Lynx is pretty much unnecessary, the default theme (and many other themes) looks just like yours. The only difference I found was the menu. Maybe you could remove the CSS links from the headerinclude? That way there'd be less things to load (as it seems like Lynx doesn't use them).
(2010-07-02, 02:42 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I see Toungue But now I think a theme for Lynx is pretty much unnecessary, the default theme (and many other themes) looks just like yours. The only difference I found was the menu. Maybe you could remove the CSS links from the headerinclude? That way there'd be less things to load (as it seems like Lynx doesn't use them).

Yea, i'm still working on it. I want you to be able to see 10 forums one one screen. Cleaning code is so boring..

The lynx only theme is more for just me. (Maybe Firestrike and IBF too, but i doubt it Toungue) and for fun. Plus i can't release it here anyways.
[Image: 5cee90446a919cacf627a573d1dc26cb.png]
(2010-07-02, 03:01 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 5cee90446a919cacf627a573d1dc26cb.png]

I know its not there yet.

Also why is yours different colours then mine? Does Lynx take after the themes?
It's a custom theme.
(2010-07-02, 03:10 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]It's a custom theme.

Didn't know you could do that with Lynx.
(2010-07-02, 03:10 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]It's a custom theme.

It looks exactly as my Lynx install showed everything Toungue I was actually wondering why mine didn't look like the screenshot at the download page.
Pages: 1 2