MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: social groups plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can this be possible like vb has? this would be a very nice plug-in to use. my forums have requested it. we would like to know if anyone could make this possible.
What plugin? What is it supposed to do? You didn't really give an explanation =/
users can make groups and have people join them. they can have discussions as well. you can choose if its a moderated group or free join group. you can share pictures in it as well. and have a picture for your group.
You can already do this in the AdminCP. =/ Or am I misunderstanding what you're asking for?
not usergroups, social groups. have you ever used a vb board?
Nope =/ Not sure what you're talking about then...
MyBB has something like it built-in; an Administrator can create a group that any member can join, however normal users can't create groups - which is what FusiouS is after.
With VB normal Users can create groups (if the admin allows it) and they can send invitation to other users too. Also you can use such a group like a forum (you can discuss in groups). There is no equivalent in MyBB, sorry.
But can a plug-in be made to act like the Social Groups in vB?
I've seen very amazing plug-ins and I'm sure this can be possible.