MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: See ya in 5 days!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not like anybody cares but...

Later today my wife and I are leaving for Washington D.C. for a short vacation and will not be back until Wednesday. I will be bringing my netbook with me but my time online will be limited to mostly at night as I have a lot of stuff to fit into 4 days and there are no guarantees I will be sober when I make it home. Big Grin

I realized just now that the downfall of being staff on so many forums means a lot of copy and paste threads when I go on vacation. Luckily MyBB is the only forum that I am not a staff member of that I care about enough to let every one know I'm disappearing for a few days.
see you when u get back have a great mini vacation
Have a fun vacation. Smile
Have fun! Big Grin
Enjoy Smile
D= Why couldn't you have done this two weeks ago!? I coulda met you there! XD

But DC's pretty fun =) Especially if you don't have annoying leaders trying to shove in 7 museums in 4 hours... =/
Enjoy Joe. Stay somewhat sober, because your wife has too now Toungue
enjoy ur vacations
(2010-07-02, 03:20 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy Joe. Stay somewhat sober, because your wife has too now Toungue

That just means he has a designated driver no matter what Toungue.

But, do enjoy yourself KuJeo.
Might see you Toungue. I really recommend you going to the Newseum, it's awesome.
Pages: 1 2