MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've had a thread here before, but I requested deletion of it because I needed to do a site downgrade which took some time and the thread kept getting bumped.

Anyway, the site's been worked on. Just tell me what you think, comments, good or bad. Smile

Thanks.

Click here to visit the site.
I don't see a logo? It looks odd without one.

tfoot looks out of place, it could do with being a colour that fits the rest of the theme.

New Thread and New Reply buttons don't fit with the theme at all.

Tabs don't work correctly, The Discussion Zone is always displayed as selected even when it's not. Having VIP and Staff tabs showing when guests/members click these all they see is the boardstats, seems pretty pointless.
tabs should be used if you need categories FOR categories that hold forums

i do not think that this is the case here as the tabs are holding very little content compared to what they should have

as said the new thread images should not have the black edges
try using transparencies next time

then get rid of them, as said they do not match at all, very bad clash indeed

also the copyright at the bottom is VERY distracting(one look and thats all that draws attention to it), try to tone the color down a little
maybe remove the padding and make it stick to the bottom

get rid of &bull on the donations page
(2010-07-02, 08:32 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see a logo? It looks odd without one.

tfoot looks out of place, it could do with being a colour that fits the rest of the theme.

I'm getting a designer doing a logo for me.

New Thread and New Reply buttons don't fit with the theme at all.

That was from my dark theme, I'm getting new icons made.

Tabs don't work correctly, The Discussion Zone is always displayed as selected even when it's not. Having VIP and Staff tabs showing when guests/members click these all they see is the boardstats, seems pretty pointless.

There were some errors, but I'm pretty sure they're corrected now. As for staff & VIP tabs, I'm not to sure how I can change this.

(2010-07-02, 10:42 PM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]tabs should be used if you need categories FOR categories that hold forums

More content is being added soon.

i do not think that this is the case here as the tabs are holding very little content compared to what they should have

as said the new thread images should not have the black edges
try using transparencies next time

Working on this.

then get rid of them, as said they do not match at all, very bad clash indeed

also the copyright at the bottom is VERY distracting(one look and thats all that draws attention to it), try to tone the color down a little
maybe remove the padding and make it stick to the bottom

What colour do you suggest, I plan to change this.

get rid of &bull on the donations page

Done
BUMP, any suggestions/feedback?

Thanks, http://thediscussionzone.com
Quote:Here you can find tutorials for website related things. MyBB,SMF, phpBB,etc.
Should be this: Here you can find tutorials for website related things for MyBB, SMF, phpBB, etc.
(2010-07-16, 05:53 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Here you can find tutorials for website related things. MyBB,SMF, phpBB,etc.
Should be this: Here you can find tutorials for website related things for MyBB, SMF, phpBB, etc.

Done.