MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free cPanel Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously can't believe you've got that sort of attitude towards the staff here! Best of luck next time you need help, and none of the support team will be interested in helping you.
(2010-07-03, 04:22 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]No one wants to see that print screen as it would just cause more drama.

I smell my reply being deleted in no time by the "NEW" MyBB staff because they are not going to like what I post here...haha.

Bob maybe talk for yourself, But have you ever thought for one second or realized maybe theres alot of people here viewing this thread and whom been screweed over before and to the reasons why others would like proof on a print screen shot? I dont dislike you BUT please don't try to cover up your groupie Staff status by condemning those who "want" proof on here at MyBB!

Also to Travis the OP of this thread

now as for the terminology 'unlimited' i would like that defined for MyBB members as knowing full well there is no such beast as 'unlimited', this is one of your plans that your offering on your website so I would like to know what this means on HostJiffy.com?

I am going to continue to dig. will be back.
(2010-07-03, 08:23 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-03, 04:22 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]No one wants to see that print screen as it would just cause more drama.

I smell my reply being deleted in no time by the "NEW" MyBB staff because they are not going to like what I post here...haha.

Bob maybe talk for yourself, But have you ever thought for one second or realized maybe theres alot of people here viewing this thread and whom been screweed over before and to the reasons why others would like proof on a print screen shot? I dont dislike you BUT please don't try to cover up your groupie Staff status by condemning those who "want" proof on here at MyBB!

Also to Travis the OP of this thread

now as for the terminology 'unlimited' i would like that defined for MyBB members as knowing full well there is no such beast as 'unlimited', this is one of your plans that your offering on your website so I would like to know what this means on HostJiffy.com?

I am going to continue to dig. will be back.
I am completely lost right now. What did I do wrong this time?
Registrant:

Domain Name: HOSTJIFFY.COM
Created on: 24-Jun-10
Expires on: 24-Jun-11
Last Updated on: 24-Jun-10

Your server is on go daddy?
I don't see the issue with what theme they were or weren't running in the past. This is what it looks like now, we're not here to discuss what host they are on or anything. The last I checked this was a "showcase" thread, not a "dig into the details of my website and domain and find all the information you can" thread.

Please keep it on topic. Although if you do find something useful and relevant, please feel free to post it, technoman, because I don't know where you got the idea from, but we are not trying to cover anything up.
@technoman

everyone has to start somewhere

even if he is on godaddy ( i did not check) it does not necessarily reflect on the service he is providing

/*** offtopic
i'm suprised no one banned you for openly abusing/making fun of a staff member then personally attacking him

****/

on the site

forum amount is great ...try customizing the theme better
(2010-07-04, 01:18 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the issue with what theme they were or weren't running in the past. This is what it looks like now, we're not here to discuss what host they are on or anything. The last I checked this was a "showcase" thread, not a "dig into the details of my website and domain and find all the information you can" thread.

Please keep it on topic. Although if you do find something useful and relevant, please feel free to post it, technoman, because I don't know where you got the idea from, but we are not trying to cover anything up.

Ryan,
the only conflict of interest here is that i dont lie to those who are unknowing and seeking a honest hosting for Mybb software. Please, you state, sir, what i have presented here is fictional? I engaged in this conversation in support to the rest of the MyBB members, this is not a made up conversation or close to even being off topic.

I read Travis's hosting plans, this is a conflict of facts for them to state they are fully "Unlimted", and it clearly states that on there front page of his forum.

If you feel you need to remove my post, by all means please do so, which only would lead me to believe you wish to hide the truth.

If you were aware of the scammers on the net about hosting packages or hosting service providers, you would appreciate what information I have posted here for all mybb members, since I clearly state actual facts in most of replies.

Whoever may in fact claim "unlimtted" Hosting, i seriously honestly doubt that!!!

I will refrain from proving any more info about any hosting alltogether, as long as the truth is written.

I will not as a MyBB community member allow for deception as a lure to be utilized by any hosting service provider.

As a knowledgeable person I am, I know exactly where to poke around and dig out the honest plain truth. The truth is all that I am after.

I have not criticized anybody, I have stated the facts and the truth, and every MyBB member deserves to know the truth here at MyBB.

Thanks!
I had the time to read Spyda post on the same topic, unfortunately it was deleted.

But i agree that a staff member cannot post that it would be irrelevant to have proof that another member here is not honnest...

Maybe the drama should occur, so the moderator would react against the fraud author and not the member exposing the fraud...

Ho, yes i remember, the staff member in question had himself a similar issue in the past... How convenient to not allow someone else to be exposed...

P.S. Please do not ban the ones exposing the truth, but the liars instead. Thank you!
Keep it on topic, or this thread may be closed.

Thanks,
(2010-07-04, 02:28 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]I read Travis's hosting plans, this is a conflict of facts for them to state they are fully "Unlimted", and it clearly states that on there front page of his forum.
There are numerous hosts that claim to have unlimited bandwidth or storage space, almost all of them have some sort of 'hidden' rule in the ToS about "fair use" or something, which basically states that the host gets to decide when "unlimited" is enough and terminate or suspend the account. If this host does not have it, then they will be faced with the consequences of false advertising, and will probably be required to refund the money to the client(s) affected.
Edit: It also may be worth me mentioning that even some mobile phone companies where I reside offer "unlimited talk/text" plans, but all of them have some sort of "fair play" policy which states that no more than x minutes/texts can be made/sent in x amount of days/months.

Although, I fail to see why you would bring that up here? Perhaps a better place would be on their forums so they can clear it up if there are any doubts. We are not in charge of the content or offers people offer, they are.
(2010-07-04, 02:28 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel you need to remove my post, by all means please do so, which only would lead me to believe you wish to hide the truth.
Please stop insinuating that we are here to hide the truth. It is both untrue and quite insulting to me that you keep repeating this.
Pages: 1 2 3