MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive opened mybbcenter.com today. Ive decided to create mybb forum button packs. Theres currently 35 button pack available , i'll be adding another 35 in the next day or so. Im selling the button packs for a tiny fee $1.

Take a look, check it out , if you have any button requests please post on the forum and i'll create you a set as soon as i can.

Button Packs : http://mybbcenter.com/mydownloads.php?ac..._cat&cid=1
It need more forums. MyBB Center sounds like it should have everything. Themes, Plugins, Tutorials, Etc.
Couldn't you at least choose a different icon than MyBBSource?
IT does need a lot more forums. It's a center, so it should have just about everything. It's not a shop for a single item. I don't think you should have released your forums just yet.
Its no big deal really , its just a domain that i have sitting there doing nothing. The domain can be sold from the 8th july onwards i'll prob end up selling it anyway.

Whats the big deal about the logo, i actually didnt know it was the same until someone pointed it out before.
(2010-07-03, 07:40 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]The domain can be sold from the 8th july onwards i'll prob end up selling it anyway.
Let me know if you can sell it for me after 8th July. PM a price. Smile
PM me your offer Smile