MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for beta theme testers [PAID]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, do I still get a shot or what?
I apologize for those who have applied to be a beta, I decided not to include a free subscription to Dynaxel because I realized that is a $15 value in which I cannot afford to lose in business sense. However, I've up'd the pay to $5.00 CAD per theme.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
I am interested Jessie. Any spot left?
I'd also love to join the beta testers.
Well the two I've hired have barly tested at all and its been 4 days, I have a feeling there will be 2 spots open if things do not change...
If that happens I would love to help beta test for you. I could use a few extra bucks. I am on my computer pretty much all the time.
(2010-07-09, 04:29 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Well the two I've hired have barly tested at all and its been 4 days, I have a feeling there will be 2 spots open if things do not change...

I still can't access your site though. O.o

Take it back i can again. Wtf is up with your site bro?
You know ill do anything for you Toungue Ill love to help Smile
Please let me know if you need me for this job.
(2010-07-09, 05:21 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-09, 04:29 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Well the two I've hired have barly tested at all and its been 4 days, I have a feeling there will be 2 spots open if things do not change...

I still can't access your site though. O.o

Take it back i can again. Wtf is up with your site bro?

Its hosted on TFF so I have no idea what is wrong with it, try using namebench to get a better DNS that helped me and now I don't have problems with any websites.

Also the next two people in line are faviouz and polarbear.
Pages: 1 2 3