MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help, my msn got frozen/hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

Last night some guy on my msn was saying he's goin to freeze my msn, now I can't login with that email adress, is there any way to unfreeze it? I had so many important people on there.

Te guy who hacked me was [email protected]
Contact Microsoft.
I guess I can try. Isn't there a way to unfreeze it?
Well if we don't know how he's freezing it then we can't know how to unfreeze it Toungue
Hacked: Only solution contact microsoft
Frozen: Only solution contact microsoft.

Although if you were frozen for talking about warez or other illict acts/trades, you might not want to contact them.
It wasn't about any of that, I asked him, because he owes me money, and he said He was going to freeze me, I try contacting microsoft, they wont even help me ^^. God this is gay....
Microsoft suspended you, good luck!
(2010-07-03, 04:16 PM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't about any of that, I asked him, because he owes me money, and he said He was going to freeze me, I try contacting microsoft, they wont even help me ^^. God this is gay....

Well what did the say? I've had mine hacked a fair few times. Each time they've just verified my identity and let me be.
(2010-07-03, 04:19 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Well what did the say? I've had mine hacked a fair few times. Each time they've just verified my identity and let me be.

This is Strange!! But did you ever think that your hanging around maybe with the wrong people?

I have had my Hotmail Account for over 6 years and NOT once got hacked you do realize this.
I had my msn made like 6 years ago, can't remember the question so I can't reset... Any suggests what to ask Microsoft?
Pages: 1 2 3